Friday, October 28, 2011

Don't Blink Update

Hey I just thought I would let ya'll know I deleted Don't Blink on Quizilla. There's a note on there, but I'm putting it on here also. I am editing the story because my writing style has changed A LOT! That and I wrote it solely to satisfy my sister and I hated writing it. So I'm going back and fixing it. It's still on Mibba at the moment, but that's solely a reference for me because it makes it easier to read over instead twenty or thirty something pages on Microsoft Word. I will go back and replace chapters when I finish.

Things I'm changing:
* I'm editing the OCs personalities a little. I realized that there were somethings that just didn't make since. 
* I'm changing the twins around so their personalilties match. So Rain will no longer be with Hikaru.
* The story wil be in third POV so you can still know what people are thinking without getting confused because it always say "I" and you aren't sure who "I" is.
* You'll understand the characters better, so instead of the random attitude change in Rain, you'll understand why she warms up to the twins so fast.
* There will be more of the twins and their relationships! Rain was really left out in the original (because her OC creater didn't read the stories and never made suggestions)
* My writing has changed so the story might change too.

No comments:

Post a Comment